Sunday, March 3, 2013

New Craft Toy: Scalloped Gift Tag Paper Punch

gift tag paper cutterMy newest craft toy is a scalloped gift tag paper punch that cuts 3 different size tags at the same time! This beauty was purchased at A.C. Moore with a 40% off coupon. I just love buying new craft toys and getting them at a discount!
gift tag scalloped paper punch
I had been eyeing this tag cutter for a little while and finally decided it was time to stop handcutting my tags and get a nice easy punch to do it for me!

These tags are so useful for adding dimentions to greeting cards, gift boxes and presents. I love using tags on my presents, it gives a personal touch when someone can see their name on a present. They know it was picked and meant just for them!

Have you found a new crafting toy? Email your photos to Anna Campbell, we would love to feature them!

No comments:

Post a Comment