Sunday, March 10, 2013

Easy to make Friendship Cards at Annabelle's Craft Room

While visiting our local craft store (A.C. Moore and Michael's) we found a really cute blank stationary set with pink trim on sale for only $0.99! I always grab up deals like that, because I will find a way to use them.

making handmade cards at Annabelle's Craft RoomAt home, I set up 2 sets of stamps from Stampin' Up!, a stamp pad from the craft store, a corner punch from Creative Memories and my card set. I was able to create this cute set of cards that will be useful for almost any occassion! Plus, this size of card is regular postage. Something I have learned is to not jump for the oversized cards/enevelopes. The postage can take your breathe away!

Always keep your eyes open and get ready to be creative!
making handmade cards at Annabelle's Craft RoomThen for a very simple, yet fun card I set out 1 stamp from Stampin' Up!, a stamp pad from the craft store, a corner punch from Creative Memories and my card set.  Thse are perfect for springtime, welcoming new friends, and a general sunshine message.

Did you find an amazing deal at your local craft store and make something creative? Share your photos with us, we would love to feature you! Email your photos to: mrsannacampbell@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment